I often order a berry smoothie, mango smoothie or a watermelon juice, and they are delicious!!! The Boat House has delicious cakes that look so cute and tasty, the brownies they have a moist and have crunchy nuts, it can't be that bad if I just live off their food for my whole life, can it?
AHHHHH!!! I know change is scary, but hopefully this is good change. I am going to be posting weekly every Monday night!! This is so you can go on my blog and are sure to be able to read a new post every week. People often ask me to post more frequently, but since I have a life of my own it has been difficult. But I am now going to write my posts when I have time and then post them Monday night.
If you ain't already part of the Squidgling fam, make sure to comment #fam on any of my blog posts or Instagram posts (zaza_blog).
What you can look forward to:
- Self confidence posts
- Beauty posts
- Collaborations (AHHHHH!! I know! I'm going to have to interact with people!!)
- Restaurant reviews
- Fashion posts
- Room/home decor
- Lifestyle posts
Remember to keep on Squidging- ZaZa
These are my March beauty favourites, I will have some other categories of March favourites soon.
Sportsgirl 7 piece brush set-Rose Gold- http://www.sportsgirl.com.au/beauty/beauty-accessories/brush-with-fame-7-piece-brush-kit-white-white-all It doesn't really blend out face products that well, but the eye brushes are amazing, and they look hella cute on my desk!
Hope you enjoyed this spastic post, more coming every Monday night, to make your Monday better!! At least I hope it will make your Monday better.
Remember to keep on Squidging- ZaZa
A couple of weeks ago I bought some (*cough* a lot *cough*) makeup with my friends, I love and use all of the products I bought. We spent over $150 (HALP). *DISCLAIMER* I love makeup not to cover up blemishes but to show off art and talent. The brands that we bought from were Colourpop, Jeffree Star and Makeup Revolution.
This is not in order of what I love most to least.
1. Ed Sheeran: Castle On The Hill
This is my favourite song because I love Ed Sheeran's voice, and songs with feeling and instruments are my favourites, it is also very catchy (I'm sorry friends and family, you are going to have put up with my screeching) and I love jamming to this -cue head bopping- and imagining myself singing. I also love this song because⤵⤵⤵⤵ YOU KNEW IT WAS COMING
2. Melanie Martinez: Cake
I love Melanie Martinez, but I especially love her voice and the lyrics in this song... and I LOVE the piano-ish sound. I would love to sing to this song, but I can't, I've tried, all hope is lost. I love the background music, and I love the verses more than the chorus, which is very odd for most songs, but I'm happy with the change. I also am a huge Stampy fan, so a song about cake is glorious in my mind.
3. Charlie xcx: After The After Party Ft. Lil Yachty
I have only heard this song recently, and I am already in love. There is also an acoustic version, I love the piano, it's a lot more calming and depressing than the original, but it is still a great version. It's a song that you would dance to with a large group of friends. and the chorus IS LIT AF!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMFG IT IS PUMPED AS HEAVEN AND HELL (God and Satan will both jam to this). However, I don't like the rapping bit, but I think the song should still have it, it is one off the very few songs that I don't skip the rapping part. LOVE THIS SONG, one of the best squad jamming songs.
4. Ed Sheeran: Lego House
An all time favourite (mainly cause of Rupert Grint in the music video). Unfortunately I can not sing this song either, oh fudge it! 🎶I'LL DO IT ALL FOR YOU IN TIME!!!🎶 I love the instruments and the emotion in this song, and now I want to learn the guitar. And Ed's voice 😍😍😍😍. ALL TIME CLASSIC
5. Ed Sheeran: The A Team
Okay, now I REALLY want to learn how to play the guitar. This is one of his older songs, but you know what they say? 'An oldie but a goodie' Love the lyrics!!! It's one of those songs you want to play on the stairs and cry, pulling your hair out of your face and everyone realising you were always beautiful (The scientific definition😂). Man, now I need to find a pretty wig, a guitar, learn how to play the guitar and find some stairs, maybe grab some glasses too.
6. Lady Gaga: Paparazzi
I only like the chorus, but when the chorus comes, I'm like "YASSSS MY SONG!!!" You have to stop to dance and sing. I usually just skip to the chorus, because it is life. The verses are also really good, but compared to the chorus they seem weak. You have to listen to it just to hear the chorus.
7. The Chainsmokers: Don't Let Me Down Ft. Daya
This song makes me want to work out. I don't go crazy over the song or lyrics, but it makes me feel motivated AF. You can also shoulder shrug and do krumping to this song, I'm very happy about that. I love other Chainsmokers' songs but they didn't make the list, I love Roses a lot, but it just made me feel Tumblr (I dunno what to call it), and also it didn't make me feel much, same with Closer, along with the fact that I have heard a one too many times.
8. Little Mix: Shout Out To My Ex
THE SQUAD SWAG SONG. You can imagine you and your friends dancing like no tomorrow and kicking some booty. I love how pumped up it is! The perfect dancing song, it is constantly jam worthy. I can sing to this because it is pretty much only yelling (finally something I can sing to, sort of). SQUAD SONG FOR DAYS
9. Melanie Martinez: Play Date
Tumblr swag. Like " You talking me, ha! HELL NO!" You will want to sing this to the meanie beanies. It has a strong chorus a "SWAG" chorus as I put it. It is just the best song to sing to haters. This song will make you love Melanie Martinez and all of her songs.
10. Taylor Swift: Welcome To New York
It is a feel good pumping song, you will want to pump your arms with your squad for the whole night. It also makes you want to run and dance like a weirdo. I just love this song so much. You can't explain the feeling you get when listening to this song.
11. Justin Timberlake: Can't Stop The Feeling
This song was originally from the movie 'Trolls' but it doesn't stop it from being an amazing song. I have watched Trolls and it was REALLY good! The title explains it all, and the lyrics match the mood perfectly. I am not going to get to sleep after hearing this song. "SO JUST DANCE, DANCE, DANCE!!!" OH YEAH PUMPED!!! I love this song. And just when you think it's finished it comes back, like David Bowie (who has BOMB songs).
12. La Roux: Bulletproof
I'm usually not into songs with a lot of electronic sounds, however this is an exception. This is definitely a jamming song, squad swag song and a tumblr swag song. I am obsessed with the chorus! This is the only song from La Roux that I like however. But definitely a song that needs to be appreciated more.
13. Billy Joel: Piano Man
I love this song and love playing it on the piano. The chorus is LIT as the top of a Christmas tree. Even though it is an old song, everyone who listens to it will like it, and if they don't check out song no.9. My uncle and I both love the song, my parents love it, my friends put up with it and everyone else thinks I'm crazy, they're going to listen to song no.9 instead. Love this song.
14. Olly Murs: Dance With Me Tonight
Sounds a lot like "Dear Future Husband" by Meghan Trainer, but I prefer this much more. His UK accent 😍😍😍!!! Great song to dance to with friends. Yep I'm definitely not sleeping tonight. I just can't stop writing, it makes me feel so happy and AHHHHHHH. YOU HAVE TO LISTEN TO THIS!! AHHHHHH!!! I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!
I only called it 'MISSION 1' because I wanted to be a super spy. Anywayyyyyy, I went Christmas shopping with some of my friends so we could buy presents for people (and for ourselves). I just had to make a post about it. 'Hacks and Tips for Gift Buying' mission, you are a go!
Hack 1. Don't know what to gift to get someone? Get them a gift card or money, trust me, it's the best thing to do, because then they can get what they want for themselves
Hack 2. Go around and look for the cheapest one, I know this may sound a bit rude to do to someone, but you've got to buy gifts for lots of other people as well.
Hack 3. Go shopping with friends so they can help you choose what to get for a certain person, they may be friends with them and know what to buy. And shopping with friends is fun!
Hack 4. RE GIFTING!!! I know this is rude, but you never used it, you don't want it and it's better for the environment. THINK OF THE POOR PENGUINS!!!
Hack 5. Get cute little gifts like bath bombs or key rings for someone who doesn't know what they want, they will use these and you aren't spending an enormous amount of money on it when they don't actually like the gift.
Hack 6. If you are buying a gift for a large family with different age groups you don't really want to buy individual things, it adds up to a huge price and they might not even like it. I suggest buying a big pack of sweets e.g. Nutella pot or caramel popcorn jar. You could also get a small family (3 people) a fun land pass or tickets, anyone of all ages will love that.
Hack 7. Create your own gift, especially if it is for your parents or grand parents or any other older relatives, because they are required to love anything that you make for them. It saves a lot of money and it is much more thoughtful than buying something.
Hack 8. Don't spend money on wrapping paper. Use wrapping paper from previous gifts that you've received. Use newspaper, dip it in tea to make it look vintage. You can also buy a big roll of wrapping paper and use it for every present, they will also clearly know who it's from.
Hack 9. Give small inexpensive gifts in a jar for that friend who wants lots of little things. You can put in chemist store lipstick, small bracelets or charms and maybe some pictures of you two together to give them something to remember and smile about.
Hope these hacks helped!! LUV YA!!
As you know it is nearing Christmas and I thought that I would give a present to you! I know some people aren't religious and that's okay, I'm not either, but everyone deserves presents! How to enter the giveaway? you may ask, it's easy:
1. make sure you are subscribed! Comment on this post #fam and you are instantly subscribed
2. Have fun at Christmas time!
What's in the giveaway?
Make sure to be subscribed to have a chance at winning this amazing prize!!
A couple of weeks ago I went on two shopping trips with my friends and bought loads of gifts for myself and others, I thought I would share them with you so next time you go shopping you may have an idea about what you want to buy. I am aware that earning money is hard, so the majority of these products are relatively cheap, but still good quality (well, sort of).
1. Smokey eye palette 2 Target by Chi Chi $11- this eye shadow palette is more of a creamy eye shadow palette, but still has a wide range of shades, I particularly like smokey shades because they can be used in so many different ways and making a mistake isn't as obvious. This smokey palette also comes with some shimmer shades and nudes, along with two double-ended eye shadow brushes
2. Pout About It Vertigo by Sportsgirl $10- This lipstick is not matte howver since it is a lipstick and not liquid it comes out almost like a matte lip. It is a greyish-brownish colour, which is very popular at the moment. It is relatively easy to apply, however I find liquid lipstick applicators much easier to use rather than actual lipsticks.
3. To The Point liquid eyeliner by Sportsgirl $13- I am bad at eyeliner, that is the truth, I find liquid felt tip eyeliner easier, but I am still very bad at it, however eyeliner can have multiple uses. This eyeliner is black and very easy to remove, which makes it good for me because I don't wear makeup out, for other people however it can be more difficult.
4. Sweet and Flirty PINK travel body mist by Victoria's Secret $19- I had a previous PINK mist, Wild and Breezy, however I broke that one (oops). So I went to Victoria's Secret to buy a new however they didn't have the scent that I wan't, they only had the purple Sweet and Flirty scent. I bought it and I am now hooked, I am glad that I did not wait to buy a different one because this scent is so fruity and cute and candy like. It's really good.
5. Nerd Glasses Typo by Cotton On $10- Okay disclaimer! Nerds don't always have to wear glasses (and nerds are also the greatest people you will ever meet, just saying). I have been waiting to purchase the nerd glasses since they came out and I broke mine. My friend had a pair and she said they were at the Typo store once. Out of instinct, I check the counter every time I buy something at Typo, to see if they have the nerd glasses. Then a couple of weeks ago I saw them (hallelujah hallelujah hallelujah). I bought them and I don't regret it. They are a bit big for my liking, but I really like the shape of the glasses. Originally the glasses were priced at $14, so I saved some bucks!
6. Coconut Coffee Scrub Mecca Maxima by Frank Body $18- I have been wanting a Frank Body scrub for who knows how long, I saw them on Instagram so I checked out the site, I was going to buy them, but for some reason I'm more hesitant to buy stuff online rather than buying it in store. I guess it was a good thing though, because when I saw it in Mecca Maxima I was going to buy the $2 cheaper scrub, but then my mum gave me $2 to buy the coconut scented one, rather than the plainer, cheaper one. Saved $2!
7. Khaki turtle neck top Divided by H&M $10- I was originally going to buy a lighter coloured top from H&M that I saw on their site, however my friend and I spent ages in H&M looking for that top, so I found a similar tried it on in the middle of H&M (The cue for change rooms was the length of the great wall of China). I liked so we went up to buy it. At the last minute I saw the top I wanted on a mannequin, but I was too short to reach it (of course). Then I found it on a coat hanger, XL. HELL NAH!! I won't fit in that. So I went with the top I saw in the beginning.
8. Black poof key chain by Supre $5- In hindsight, it wasn't worth buying it, it broke after two days. I have never had a good run with poofs, my three previous poofs broke and got lost. I've learnt my lesson I promise. A lot of the girls at my school and people on Tumblr and Pinterest have poofs so that is the main reason why I keep on buying them.
9. Black choker by Sportsgirl $15- Yes it was a bit pricey, however it's a two piece choker, the tighter choker is thick and has a gold charm hanging on it, the longer chocker is more of a necklace, it is thin and has a gold loop hanging from it. It looks great with the top from H&M, a pair of skinny ripped jeans and Adidas superstar shoes. As you probably know, chokers have had a huge comeback, you can see them all over Tumblr, The Hunt and Pinterest.
10. Star Dust bath bomb by Lush $5.95- This was a present for my mum, I wanted to buy two gifts for her, however I didn't want it to be over my budget. The good thing about this bath bomb is that it looks simple and it has a basic scent, not too complicated but still alluring. "Soak in starlit waters bearing exotic gifts of fair trade vanilla and precious rosewood. A twinkly dip gives a bergamot-powered boost to the mind and body." You know how much I love Lush because it is vegan, against animal testing, cheao for what it is, huge variety and all of their products smell great and are great quality.
11. Baked Alaska soap by Lush $6.95 p/100g- This was the second present for my mum, my mum loves lemon myrtle and this soap has lemon myrtle in it. I don't know why Lush called it Baked Alaska, it's nothing like baked alaska, but it still smells amazing!
I know Halloween has passed, but we need to prepare for next year! Here are some inexpensive and super easy Halloween costumes!
What You Need:
Cheap Liquid Eyeliner
Black Stockings (optional)
Draw curved lines with eyeliner up the side of your mouth and and lines, to make the lines look like stitches (you can easily remove the eyeliner with eye makeup remover). Put on a black dress, if you want to make your costume look better, buy some cheap black socks or stockings, put on a pair of black shoes or school shoes. And if you want to look extra creepy buy some lace or bows and tie them around your neck or in your hair, I would also tie your hair up in two pigtails.
If you want to join the squidgling fam, just comment down below #fam and you will immediately be subscribed.
Benefits of being subscribed:
-Get entered into draws to win goodies
-We give out internet parties with balloons, donuts, popcorn and pizza, oh and spam you with fanfiction
-You get emails when I upload a new post
-You can get free recipes and life hacks
-You can get sneak peaks to my posts
Is there any reason not to subscribe? Subscribe now on your wifi or mobile data!
I'm that crazy weirdo chick that fangirl's to replace normality