For a kick start to the month, I thought I would show you some of my favourites for the month, here are my top ten favourites for September:
1. Rub Rub Rub- A shower scrub from Lush, that exfoliates your skin, and when you add water, turns into a soap and it smells like an exotic tangerine
2. Adidas Superstar- I assume you have seen these around, they look plain, but still have a classy edge to them
3. Frank Body- Scrubs that make you look like a crazy person, but leave you feeling "smooth like a baby's bottom" as Daffy Duck would say
4. She In- a great online store, with a huge variety and extremely cheap
5. H&M- A new store has opened up near me and I am in love, I really wanted this nice turtleneck cropped top, but they didn't have it😴
6. Doughnut Time- many people say that it is too expensive, but considering it has loads of toppings and their donuts are huge, I say that the price is understandable.
7. Spotify- who doesn't like free music?
8. Metallic Sharpies- I have three metallic Sharpies and they are my life, I have a copper/ bronze one, a silver one and a gold one, they are great to make pretty posters in your room.
9. The Hunger Games- Only just getting into it (up to the middle of second book), but it is really good, at first it was boring, but then I liked it
10. Polyvore- Loads of my friends have an account on Polyvore and it is amazing, you can create sets, out of clothes you like, and collections of your sets. You can also buy stuff on it.
Those are my top ten favourites for September, try some of them out.
I'm that crazy weirdo chick that fangirl's to replace normality