If you want to join the squidgling fam, just comment down below #fam and you will immediately be subscribed.
Benefits of being subscribed:
-Get entered into draws to win goodies
-We give out internet parties with balloons, donuts, popcorn and pizza, oh and spam you with fanfiction
-You get emails when I upload a new post
-You can get free recipes and life hacks
-You can get sneak peaks to my posts
Is there any reason not to subscribe? Subscribe now on your wifi or mobile data!
I just made an Instagram account for my blog, I review food, fashion and destinations. My name is zaza_blog so check me out if you have Instagram. My goal is to get 300 followers, I currently have nine. I have nine posts, most about food because....FOOD!!!🍕🍔🍖🍙🍘🍗🍚🍛🍜🍟🍞🍝🍠🍡🍢🍥🍤🍣🍦🍧🍨🍫🍪🍩🍬🍭🍮🍱🍰🍯🍲🍳🔪🍶🍵🍴🍷🍸🍹☕🍻🍺🍼🍅🍆🍉🍈🍇🍊🍌🍍🍑🍏🍎🍒🍓🍋🍐
I also blog about beauty and life hacks, I also post recipes. SO GO CHECK ME OUT.... OR ELSE!
For a kick start to the month, I thought I would show you some of my favourites for the month, here are my top ten favourites for September:
1. Rub Rub Rub- A shower scrub from Lush, that exfoliates your skin, and when you add water, turns into a soap and it smells like an exotic tangerine
2. Adidas Superstar- I assume you have seen these around, they look plain, but still have a classy edge to them
3. Frank Body- Scrubs that make you look like a crazy person, but leave you feeling "smooth like a baby's bottom" as Daffy Duck would say
4. She In- a great online store, with a huge variety and extremely cheap
5. H&M- A new store has opened up near me and I am in love, I really wanted this nice turtleneck cropped top, but they didn't have it😴
6. Doughnut Time- many people say that it is too expensive, but considering it has loads of toppings and their donuts are huge, I say that the price is understandable.
7. Spotify- who doesn't like free music?
8. Metallic Sharpies- I have three metallic Sharpies and they are my life, I have a copper/ bronze one, a silver one and a gold one, they are great to make pretty posters in your room.
9. The Hunger Games- Only just getting into it (up to the middle of second book), but it is really good, at first it was boring, but then I liked it
10. Polyvore- Loads of my friends have an account on Polyvore and it is amazing, you can create sets, out of clothes you like, and collections of your sets. You can also buy stuff on it.
Those are my top ten favourites for September, try some of them out.
I have started making a magazine and if you are subscribed you can get the editions for free. I am also looking for people to do interviews with or to model clothes, if you are interested comment below! I want this magazine to be different I want your opinions and ideas and music taste (rainy cat excluded JK) and fashion taste to be in my magazine. Make sure to Subscribe for free editions.
Now I know most of you aren't on a Paleo diet but anyway here's the recipe:
Paleo Almond Flour Pizza Recipe (makes one pizza)
1 cup of almond flour/meal
1 tablespoon of olive oil
half a teaspoon of salt
1. Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl
2. Preheat oven to 177 degrees
3. Lightly oil two pieces of baking paper
4. Put the dough between the two pieces of baking paper and roll it.
5. Move the pizza and bottom piece of baking paper to an oven tray
6. Bake for 12 minutes (or until middle is cooked)
7. Take out of the oven- put on desired toppings (I'll leave a recipe for my two pizza toppings down below)
8. Put the pizza back in the oven for about 15 minutes.
9. Eat your delicious Paleo pizza
1. Pre cook the zucchini
2. Blend basil, pine nuts, garlic, salt, parmesan cheese, chilli and lemon in a blender to make pesto (or you can buy pesto)
3. Put the toppings on the pizza
4. Continue steps from above
So I was sick and I felt like having a bath, so I got out my candles ran my bath got a bath bomb and relaxed.
Music- Spotify- Global Charts
Candles- Glasshouse- Arabian Nights
Bath Bomb- Lush- Sakura
Face mask- Lush- Cupcake
I felt so relaxed after I had the bath, it was so good, soo good, mmmm soo good. Yep it was amazing.
Okay so one of my favourite shops is Lush, because they don't use animal testing, all of their products are natural and they smell and feel amazing!
Is bath art? Comment below your opinion
You were warned; This Lush lip scrub is the second recipe for the popcorn lip scrub.
mix all the ingredients together, taste before you put it into the container. Scrub on your lips and lick off the excess.
Yes, I know I already posted a recipe for a DIY Lush lip scrub, but I still have loads more recipes, hey I warned you. This is how to make the popcorn lip scrub:
Popcorn (I used Cobs 'slightly salty, lightly sweet)
Coconut oil (melted)
Large pinch of salt
motar and pestle
Crush the popcorn in the motar and pestle until it becomes like little rocks. Sieve the crushed popcorn into the bowl. Add the castor sugar. Add some vanilla essence (remember vanilla essence is very strong), add some coconut oil, add some maple syrup (add more maple syrup than coconut oil). Start mixing, add salt, and mix again, you can also add butter if you want to, but I didn't. Put the mixture into a container. Now you're done.
I love this recipe it is so easy, I was using it when I was righting this.
Okay, so my next couple of posts are going to be all about Lush #obsessed. Lush DIYS, Lush hauls, Lush tips and hacks. So this lip scrub is going to be inspired by Lush's bubblegum lip scrub.
Bubblegum or raspberry flavouring http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Candy-Baking-Flavoring-125oz-2-Pkg-Bubble-Gum-/331909255193?hash=item4d47555019:g:KgwAAOSwbsBXoOpW
olive oil (or any other type of oil)
food colouring (optional, remember it may slightly stain your lips, so choose an appropriate colour)
bowl (for mixing)
Mix all the ingredients together to your desired texture, make sure to taste it before you finish, the flavouring may be too strong. Don't put too much olive oil in so that you taste it. Put the mixture into a container and scrub on your lips.
I'm that crazy weirdo chick that fangirl's to replace normality