A couple of weeks ago I went on two shopping trips with my friends and bought loads of gifts for myself and others, I thought I would share them with you so next time you go shopping you may have an idea about what you want to buy. I am aware that earning money is hard, so the majority of these products are relatively cheap, but still good quality (well, sort of).
1. Smokey eye palette 2 Target by Chi Chi $11- this eye shadow palette is more of a creamy eye shadow palette, but still has a wide range of shades, I particularly like smokey shades because they can be used in so many different ways and making a mistake isn't as obvious. This smokey palette also comes with some shimmer shades and nudes, along with two double-ended eye shadow brushes
2. Pout About It Vertigo by Sportsgirl $10- This lipstick is not matte howver since it is a lipstick and not liquid it comes out almost like a matte lip. It is a greyish-brownish colour, which is very popular at the moment. It is relatively easy to apply, however I find liquid lipstick applicators much easier to use rather than actual lipsticks.
3. To The Point liquid eyeliner by Sportsgirl $13- I am bad at eyeliner, that is the truth, I find liquid felt tip eyeliner easier, but I am still very bad at it, however eyeliner can have multiple uses. This eyeliner is black and very easy to remove, which makes it good for me because I don't wear makeup out, for other people however it can be more difficult.
4. Sweet and Flirty PINK travel body mist by Victoria's Secret $19- I had a previous PINK mist, Wild and Breezy, however I broke that one (oops). So I went to Victoria's Secret to buy a new however they didn't have the scent that I wan't, they only had the purple Sweet and Flirty scent. I bought it and I am now hooked, I am glad that I did not wait to buy a different one because this scent is so fruity and cute and candy like. It's really good.
5. Nerd Glasses Typo by Cotton On $10- Okay disclaimer! Nerds don't always have to wear glasses (and nerds are also the greatest people you will ever meet, just saying). I have been waiting to purchase the nerd glasses since they came out and I broke mine. My friend had a pair and she said they were at the Typo store once. Out of instinct, I check the counter every time I buy something at Typo, to see if they have the nerd glasses. Then a couple of weeks ago I saw them (hallelujah hallelujah hallelujah). I bought them and I don't regret it. They are a bit big for my liking, but I really like the shape of the glasses. Originally the glasses were priced at $14, so I saved some bucks!
6. Coconut Coffee Scrub Mecca Maxima by Frank Body $18- I have been wanting a Frank Body scrub for who knows how long, I saw them on Instagram so I checked out the site, I was going to buy them, but for some reason I'm more hesitant to buy stuff online rather than buying it in store. I guess it was a good thing though, because when I saw it in Mecca Maxima I was going to buy the $2 cheaper scrub, but then my mum gave me $2 to buy the coconut scented one, rather than the plainer, cheaper one. Saved $2!
7. Khaki turtle neck top Divided by H&M $10- I was originally going to buy a lighter coloured top from H&M that I saw on their site, however my friend and I spent ages in H&M looking for that top, so I found a similar tried it on in the middle of H&M (The cue for change rooms was the length of the great wall of China). I liked so we went up to buy it. At the last minute I saw the top I wanted on a mannequin, but I was too short to reach it (of course). Then I found it on a coat hanger, XL. HELL NAH!! I won't fit in that. So I went with the top I saw in the beginning.
8. Black poof key chain by Supre $5- In hindsight, it wasn't worth buying it, it broke after two days. I have never had a good run with poofs, my three previous poofs broke and got lost. I've learnt my lesson I promise. A lot of the girls at my school and people on Tumblr and Pinterest have poofs so that is the main reason why I keep on buying them.
9. Black choker by Sportsgirl $15- Yes it was a bit pricey, however it's a two piece choker, the tighter choker is thick and has a gold charm hanging on it, the longer chocker is more of a necklace, it is thin and has a gold loop hanging from it. It looks great with the top from H&M, a pair of skinny ripped jeans and Adidas superstar shoes. As you probably know, chokers have had a huge comeback, you can see them all over Tumblr, The Hunt and Pinterest.
10. Star Dust bath bomb by Lush $5.95- This was a present for my mum, I wanted to buy two gifts for her, however I didn't want it to be over my budget. The good thing about this bath bomb is that it looks simple and it has a basic scent, not too complicated but still alluring. "Soak in starlit waters bearing exotic gifts of fair trade vanilla and precious rosewood. A twinkly dip gives a bergamot-powered boost to the mind and body." You know how much I love Lush because it is vegan, against animal testing, cheao for what it is, huge variety and all of their products smell great and are great quality.
11. Baked Alaska soap by Lush $6.95 p/100g- This was the second present for my mum, my mum loves lemon myrtle and this soap has lemon myrtle in it. I don't know why Lush called it Baked Alaska, it's nothing like baked alaska, but it still smells amazing!
I'm that crazy weirdo chick that fangirl's to replace normality