I have bought Pocketbacs off 'eBay' before but when I was going to Western Australia I went to Terminal 2 and there was a Bath and Body Works shop there. It was small and there was only 1 person in there, the assistant. It was hella expensive, but the price range was similar to other stores, the shower gels were roughly about the price of the Lush ones, and the sprays were $8 cheaper than the Victoria's Secret ones and they had more product. There was a deal for three travel size items. I bought 2 shower gels and a spray for $25.
- Endless Weekend shower gel- smelled like sweet, musky and crisp apples
- A Thousand Wishes shower gel- bit more feminine, smelled like candy and flowers
- Tahitian Island Dream Spray- Fresh, crisp and sweet. Very summery
The Pocketbacs that I bought off 'eBay' were about $4.50 each including $12 shipping split between 8 of them. I thought I had bought 10 but I had only bought 8.
- Oh Snap- new packaging- sweet ginger cookie scent
- Ginger Snap- old packaging- very similar to 'Oh Snap' but more spicy and less sweet
- South Pacific Sunrise- Old packaging- sweet, coconutty and summery, sort of like a candle
- Red Velvet Cheer- New packaging- Sweet orange, like a Jaffa Cake
- Marshmallow Pumpkin Latte- very sweet and like a spiced marshmallow cake
- Crisp Morning Air- Smells like apples, sort of like the 'Endless Weekend' shower gel
- Marshmallow Mittens- doesn't really have much scent but it is musky and sweet
- Cocoa Mint- Like peppermint but with musky sweet notes
Remember to keep on Squidging!- Zaza